The Northeastern Pennsylvania Council is pleased to announce that for the SECOND YEAR in a row the council has achieved JTE GOLD status!
The Council received high marks in the following criteria:
- Fiscal Management
- Endowment Growth
- Youth Retention - 80.4% of our youth members stayed in Scouting
- Cub Scout Advancement
- Cub Scout Camping
- Boy Scout Camping
- Community Service
- District Committee Operations
- Trained Unit Leadership
The Northeastern Pennsylvania Council was also recognized as being a Friends of Scouting year end Achiever for:
- Having an increase in Friends of Scouting in 2015 compared to 2014.
- A Balanced Operating Budget
- A Board approved Fund Development Plan for 2016
Most noteworthy, we were one of the highest scoring councils in the nation for our increase in camp attendance.