1st Annual NEPA Council MEMBERSHIP SUMMIT
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Scout Service & Training Center
8:15am to 12:30pm
A critical training for membership recruitment and marketing!
Do you want to learn about:
- The new Unit Membership Chairman position
- Scouting on Demand
- How to utilize technology
- Developing an online presence
- Developing new community recruitment events
- Improving your networking skills
- How to gain valuable resources and support for an effective recruitment campaign
Then this is the training for you!
There is no fee to attend this training!
This training is open to Committee Chairs, Cubmasters, Scoutmasters, Crew Advisors, Unit Membership Chairs, and anyone interested in learning about recruiting Scouts.
Call or email your District Executive the number attending from your unit.
Blast off your recruitment campaigns with
a major announcement regarding 2016 fall recruitment!
For more information please contact:
Ryan Murray, Senior District Executive