Blackfeet, originally known as "Blackfoot B" is a platform campsite with 15 platforms. Located on Lower Road across from Trailwood, it is close enough to Blackfoot so that a short trail joins the two sites, but it is far enough away that it stands as it's own site. Blackfeet is a sunny site with a fairly large open center, surrounded by trees. Platforms sit on the edge of this forested area which gives the site a great balance between sun and shade, shelter and open spaces.
Site capacity: For medium to larger sized units
Special Features: Grassy center with nicely shaded woods on edges
Latrine type: Modern-style pit latrine
Blackfeet in the Summer features:
- 15 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 Nylon Canvass Amy-style cots in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 1 Picnic Table
- Large, open center area yielding a good amount of sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
Fall, Winter, and Spring features:
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late October.
- Usually accessible during the winter
Location of Campsite in Camp
Campsite layout not available at this time
Campsite gallery not available at this time