Blackfoot is one of our more popular sites and is located on Lower Road just below the Chapel and across from the Archery Range. Everything in camp is easily reachable from this site and that makes it a Leader favorite during Summer Camp. Lightly wooded, it has plenty of shade during the day and can be used with Blackfeet to accommodate very large units.
Site Capacity: For medium to larger sized units
Special Features: Moderately wooded with central clearing
Latrine type: Porta-John
Blackfoot in the Summer features:
- 13 2-man platforms with tents
- 2 Nylon Canvass Amy-style cots in each tent.
- Program tarp & Dining Fly
- 1 Picnic Table
- Lightly wooded area yielding a good amount of sunshine during the day.
- Has it's own latrine and washstand.
Fall, Winter, and Spring features:
- Platforms remain in place and may be used with your own tents.
- Water generally at site from mid-May to late October.
- Usually accessible during the winter
Location of Campsite in Camp
Campsite layout not available at this time
Campsite gallery not available at this time